Wrangler Log Cabin
Click on the Calendar tab to begin.
Or telephone us at 206-504-3625 for further assistance.
Directions to Idaho
GETTING TO IDAHO:
Idaho is not the center of the known world, but it just might be the best part of the world. So if you're coming from anywhere in the US or abroad you'll want to fly into Boise for most destinations in the Southern part of the State. For the Northern Panhandle the easiest route is to fly into Spokane Washington and travel by car East just an hour or so and you're here. Of course you can drive from anywhere in the US or Canada and major Interstates dissect the state East-West and North-South.
Directions to this property
FROM Interstate 90
- From I-90 take exit #12 in Coeur D'Alene and head north onto US-95.
- Stay on US-95 heading North for about 45 miles.
- Exit onto Hwy 200 after passing central Sandpoint, and head East and North away from town.
- Stay on Hwy 200 for about 6 miles and take a left onto Colburn Culver Road, heading North.
- Take a right onto Gold Creek Road (about 4 miles).
- Follow Gold Creek Road as it turns several times for about 3 miles and take a right onto Upper Gold Creek Road.
- Western Pleasure Guest Ranch will be on your left after a mile and a half.